Monday, November 12, 2012

Sharing is caring, right? #NHBPM

Today's post is about disclosure or what have I chosen to share on this blog.  It stands to reason that when I chose to write a blog and make it public, I was opening myself up in ways I hadn't previously thought about.  With that in mind, I had to make a series of personal decisions on what I would and would not share.  So here is my list.
  • My starting weight.  I'm just not ready.
  • Too much of my personal family.  This is my blog and they didn't ask to be revealed to the world. 
  • My job.  I teach and that's all you need to know.
I think this is my list in a nutshell.  I'm sure there is more but I can't think of it right now or it hasn't really come up as an issue yet.   This means, this list will be amended at will and whim! LOL

SMOOCHES

2 comments:

  1. Sounds about right! This is the web -don't share anything that compromises your life (or the lives of your loved ones). It's got nothing to do with your weightloss journey anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I've seen some that plaster their kids and all the fam everywhere. If that's how you feel, fine but I know everyone does not want a "web presence" and I just keep my personal peeps out of it.

    ReplyDelete