Monday, November 12, 2012

Designer Doctor's Office. #NHBPM

I must saw, first of all, this is not my doctor's off.  Personally, I love my doctor's office.  Since I think it's designed wonderfully, I just describe it.

  • It has comfortable and size appropriate chairs.  As a plus sized person, this is a must!
  • Warm colors.  The offices are done in shades of yellow, greens and browns.  It's so comforting and relaxing. 
  • Awesome staff.  They remember your name and always seem glad to see you.  
I don't know what else I would want.  Everyone has their things that are a yes or no for their own doctor so the important key is finding the office and doctor that best fits you.  Never be afraid to change doctors if the one you are seeing doesn't have your best interests in mind.  Go with your gut!

SMOOCHES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment