Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Two Steps Forward, Fourteen Back

Went to join Anytime Fitness today and imagine my surprise to discover they won't work with pre-op patients. Her reason was the fact they weren't all professional trainers. She said the policy felt that Anytime wasn't equipped to meet the needs of pre-op patients. She was all nice and stuff but I couldn't help but be discouraged.
It seems when I really try to move in the right direction, the fates conspire to stop me. I'm trying to stay positive but on days like today, it's mighty hard...

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's just BS. It's all about $$$. They don't want to be liable in case of injury. Umm, excuse me, anybody at anytime can get injured. That sucks, girl. Have you looked into any other places? I'm wondering if all gyms have that policy. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I've belonged to the Y before weighing more than I do now and it wasn't a problem. I don't know what the deal is but I got the impression that this particular branch might be a "pretty people only" location!

    ReplyDelete