Monday, August 16, 2010

Hell is Hot!!

Today is the official first day of school with the kids and so far, so good.  My room, however, has no air!!  When we came back last week, the repair people were notified but as we are aware, no one came to fix it.  This is irritating and uncomfortable to say the least.  I've been sweating like a grilled pig and pissed off is a nice word for my attitude.  I was trying to come from a place of positivity but that rolled down my back with the sweat!!!

I only have one more class to go and one of my co-workers is letting me use his room so we won't all suffocate and die.  I'm just trying not to be extra bitchy about the whole thing but I can't see that happening in the near future!!!

2 comments:

  1. That. SUCKS. And I thought my office was bad; our A/C was struggling to keep up with this awful heat, but at least it was trying to work! I couldn't imagine going without right now. I think you would have seen my backside as I ran to my car to go back home!

    Go home and eat some ice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone FINALLY came to fix it today. It's a reminder of why I'm trying to do the right thing. I don't want to go to hell!!!

    ReplyDelete