Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Random Thoughts

I'm sitting here, trying not to fall asleep and thinking. The option to have gastric bypass has come to me and to be honest, I'm torn. The only thing I knew to do was pray for guidance. Guidance came from a co-worker who has had it. She has been really insightful and open with questions and answers. I don't know when the dr's appointment will be but I'm ready to talk to him.

I'm also reading a book called "9 ways God speaks". If you have a kindle or kindle for pc, download it for free. It's all about learning to hear God when he speaks to you. It's a great book and I highly recommend it!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you, and I'm going to check out your rec. I'll have to be stone-age and go buy it since I'm kindle-less.

    I hope your doctor's appointment goes well and that you stay awake during your Pointless! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can download kindle for PC or Mac for free from the amazon site. That's what I did!! They have tons of free books!

    ReplyDelete