Monday, June 14, 2010

Reasons!!

My reasons for starting this blog is simple. It's time to rip the coverings off my weight loss journey. This is a struggle and I figured why not share this with like minded people. Anyone who feels losing weight is easy has never had to fight with it before. It's emotional and heartbreaking to know that you have lost so much control of an aspect of your life. My struggle is to regain that control and find the me I used to be before I got swallowed by the pounds. If you chose to share this ride with me, thank you!

4 comments:

  1. I'm with ya, girlfriend. You said it when you said it's emotional and heartbreaking and for control freaks like us, unacceptable to admit to losing control. It can also be devastating. It's not easy, but the more people we have on our "team" the more likely we all are to find success. As the saying goes, "There's power in numbers."

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to strength in numbers. This is so hard to do alone and you need all the backup you can muster!! Thanks for having my back, girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think of it as a battle. A soldier wouldn't go into battle w/out his fellow soldier's.

    We all need our fellow soldiers to fight on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya, I totally agree! We always need soldiers for the battle!

    ReplyDelete